Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Make sure to register as soon as possible and don’t forget to explore the exciting new packages we offer for the first time this year. As a reminder, these are for kids entering each grade at the end of the summer. Boys entering into the 5th and 6th grade will have two options for camp dates.
2024 Dates will be up at the beginning of January 2024
June 5 - June 8, 2023
June 19 - June 22, 2023
June 26 - June 29, 2023
July 10 - July 13, 2023
July 17 - July 20, 2023
T. July 25 - F. July 28, 2023
Email email@example.com for sibling discount before registering.
Early Bird Special
(Registration Open Date – April 30, 2023)
Credit Card: $280
(May 1, 2023 – June 30, 2023)
Credit Card: $290
Last Minute Shoppers
(July 1, 2023 – July 24, 2023)
Credit Card: $300
This system is safe, tested and protected. The purpose of the online checkout is to make things more convenient on both ends of the transaction. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding this method. This comes with a credit card fee, which is the number one reason for the difference in price.
Send by mail or drop off at the following address:
7214 Country Lane Chagrin Falls, OH 44023 OR 8874 Tanglewood Trail Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
Regardless of the situation, we have a firm policy. We are understanding of things that happen, however our policy will have to remain consistent and fair to everyone.
- Before April 1st – 100% Refund of the registration fee
- More than 14 days prior to the start of camp – 80% Refund of the registration fee
- Less than 7 days prior to the start of his camp – 50% Refund of the registration fee
- Less than 24 hours from the start of his camp – 20% Refund of the registration fee
- No Call/No Show – 0% Refund.
- You must pay for camp in order to hold a spot for your child. We can no longer accept payment the week of camp. If payment is not received, the camper risks forfeiting their spot if at maximum capacity.
- Whether you are signing your child up for two camps or signing up multiple children for different grade camps, you only need to go through the payment process once. Put the number of camps signing up for in the quantity box on the check out form and ask for the discount code.
|A Typical Day at Camp|
09:00 am – 09:45am
Basketball games (knockout, hotshot, in the paint)
09:45am – 10:15am
Drills (dribbling, passing, cutting)
10:15am – 10:45am
Tournaments (1 on 1, 3 on 3, etc)
10:45am – 11:35am
Charts (Shooting, Running, Free Throws)
11:35am – 11:50am
More basketball games
12:00am – 1:00pm
Lunch and swimming (backyard pool)
1:00pm – 3:15pm
4 on 4 games
3:15pm – 3:30pm
Team point leaders and the "money ball" shot for "the campers of the day"
Thursday Night Under the Lights
The camp will finish off with a Thursday night under the lights party, where parents and friends are invited to come see the campers play in the final 4 on 4 tournament along with the finalists from all the separate contests that went on during the week. Trophies and prizes will be presented at this time. Typical scheduling time is 8:00pm – 9:30pm. Please note, the week of July 25th, the game under the lights will be Friday, July 28th.